Listen to the episode on Anchor, Spotify, Breaker, Pocket casts, RadioPublic, or Google Podcasts.
- Why marketing content when it comes to software solutions is still often considered boring or dry? [00:40]
- Tips for collaborators/ people who review the writing [2:58]
- How can software marketers create more valuable content to engage their audience? [4:03]
- What types or formats of content are best for B2B software? [7:43]
- Why having good content is so important? [12:09]
- Recent trends about content marketing [14:42]
- Why is it hard for software vendors to get their heads around ISV-OEM? [18:00]
- Other tips for better B2B software content [21:37]
Listen to a previous episode with Bernadette Wilson where they discussed Creating Content for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) here.